Phang Khai SIang

Phang Khai SIang

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hot girls

Ha.. Found girl topic so much easier to talk about =P

1) Do u think pretty girl blog is more interesting?
No... damn sien 1 -.-!

2) Start to bond wit this hot girl in class
But i doubt dat we will get close cos she's always
wit this indian guy(nice guy)

3) Got this girl classmate is stuck to her christian club thing
Im not saying she shouldnt but dono ler.. dat makes her more bz
and giv me less time to talk to her =/

4) My lady lecturer (fresh grad) she's here to replace this guy lecturer hu cant make it for the classes for few weeks. So big diff man... de guy so damn sien but she teach so interesting + she looks prettier den him + she always happy happy face.

5) Some times ar... both sister in a family behave same same 1...
both also weird weird at times; cold now, warm later.

6) I got this fren, she a lil death 1.. so when u talk she will hav to look at ur mouth/read lips
Her eyes r so shining n light brown 1!!! 0.0 makes her looks so cute wei.. LoL
Not saying i like her - jus curious how eyes can make some1 looks so pretty.

7) Some GF r so stuck to their bf.. dono goot anot..
always wit de bf, so lil time wit gf or other guy fren
later break how ler? @.@ dono la... but if my gf lidat not bad wei ^^ but IF my gf really lidat i think ill tell her go bond wit frens more la.. for her own good

- Something interesting, cos every1 saying Wen Yee is my gf in class -.-! (sean stupid as usual) so when im around Uni rite every fren will tell me dey c wen yee at some where jus now... kinda like my tracking system- so cool^^ i did track her wit all de info ppl told me but when she dun find me means she's wit some1 else.. no point tracking also =/ -

No comments: