Phang Khai SIang

Phang Khai SIang

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pause, Stop, Resume


Hey~ (........), (No body answer)

Yea.... long no post dy =/ so sry guys.
Anyways. Hows life ppl?? hope all of u r happy. I jus made a big shuffle in my life. New Fresh Life, hopefully it works out well.

Anyways. Have been thinking bout relationship with girls. I thnk im not ready for a gf yet. Im selfish i guess. Not willing to spend too much time on some body im not sure worth for. Not ready to get myself drown in love and get myself confuse. Need fight for my future. Then dat day i was looking around while de lecture was goin on. "Yes i noe i dun pay much attention in class" Then i was looking at my this classmate. U noe those girls who doesnt look very pretty at de 1st glance? but as u get closer to her, Hmmm... she does look pretty in a way. Hahahaha! Wad i wanna say is you might look not as pretty as some but with good personality, u could even win some handsome boys heart. =) Cheers~!

No comments: