Phang Khai SIang

Phang Khai SIang

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

To: (you)

To: Dear (You)

I want. I hope. I tried. I know once before we had this (thing) between us and I should have save it back then. Now i know its all too far too late. I've tried, but i tried too hard. It could be because of I've tried it too hard that kills it. I should have followed the flow, slowly, safely, sail into your heart.

You too said all you want is to be a friend. I know that is not true. I know you didn't truly mean it that way. Blames on me for trying too hard, but i did hope you too at least try. You know I'm always there for you, but you treat me as more of a guarding phantom(invisible) than a friend.

All i can hope for right now is a hug, a kiss on the face, or at least a friendly greetings from you now and then. True greetings from your heart, but not a call or sms calling me for help when you need me, and back to his arms again after. I wish you happy, wishing you able to find a guy better then me, or someone suits you and makes you happy.

From: (me)

Haha! How was it? good? emo? please drop some comments.
I bought a key chain for her, she said (something, cannot tell) then i berried it some whr... comes to think of it, whr have it berried it o.O?
I wrote this while listening to Techno(Bo0m bOoM Bo0M), ofcos thinking of some1 too. But that was long ago. =) Cheers!

No comments: