Phang Khai SIang

Phang Khai SIang

Sunday, July 19, 2009

20/07/09, 0115

Few more hours later will be my 1st day in Uni for a brand new semester. My results for last sem same as the sem before. Shocking. Way far from what i expected to have. I believe i worked hard enough to get what i expected(can't say the same for my last subject) but turns out to be different. I'm on the Giving Up Mood now, not sure what to fight for anymore. But that's not fair to my parents to work even hard than me to pay for my fees.

I think i really need a change, but the usual me also fail to change much. Not only when those times which all went so smoothly for me. >.< Want to complain to someone but no one could actually help but myself. =/

Tony Stark says: "World peace is when you having a bigger stick than others"
I say: "Life is when you have a bigger and a more shinning stick than others"
What is life when there is no money and power?

No comments: