Phang Khai SIang

Phang Khai SIang

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Life Till Now

Life SO FAR:

1) i was complaining that i've worked too hard last sem mainly because i wan to beat sean but as for now i've been relaxing all de way and now im stack with my studies cos im so far behind.
2)i slowly notice when ur not as good as some body, no matter how hard u try to win that person, u will end up learning the lesson harder. Dun fight the fact.. jus accept that this world is unfair.
3)One day i suddenly wish that i could jus start to build cars for ppl and drive fast n pretty car which makes ppl envy at me everyday.

-Im Giving Up On Myself-

4) went McD jus now. The Green Bean Sundae SUCK SO BADLY! its so sweet!! how to eat?! i jus left it there. =/
5)I starts to become the person that makes ppl hate me.

Britney says: Gimme~ GImme~ Gimme MORE~ Gimme MORE~

6) Yea.. gimme more.. being average sucks...
7) Food is jus so nice man.. but makes me feel guilty..

No comments: