Phang Khai SIang

Phang Khai SIang

Friday, February 12, 2010

[With Him-BabyFace]

Lately i really don't go out much, frequency of twice a week? Hardly speak to any1 except my parents and this could be the reason why lately I have the mood to write on this blog. Well I also very often will talk to myself b4 I go to sleep. I guess writing on blog doesn't make much of a difference from that.

Lately I really noticing the passion, love or craziness that I have for food. I do not dare to say I am "Pro" in this field of Culinary or FnB, in fact I really think I'm not any whr close to being a Pro. I just so crazy over food. For example, about 2 hours ago, my parents and I were at the shopping mall and we were discussing where to eat after we leave that place. When we were leaving, the parking lot were jammed up. Just before we successfully escape from the Parking Lot, my mum said "I think we better not go "there" to eat, so jam". So we then decide to eat Bak Kut Teh which is on the way back home, when we reached there, they again cancel the plan. Repeating potong my Stim to eat really piss me off. I'm seriously pissed, for what? I dono. I also notice that during/after my meal I will become a much MUCH happier person. Very noticeable change of mood. Actually I don't think such behavior is bad for reason being
1) I'm easy to please(consistent too)
2) Food is universally acceptable and pleasing
the list goes on and on

Food is a Friend, a Pain Killer, a DRUG.... Killing me slowly and happily.

No comments: