Phang Khai SIang

Phang Khai SIang

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Giv a lil, Ask for Hell lotz more

I hav been a good boy, trying to study everyday but i always ended up sleeping. But now i find it useful cos when i wake up at 11 or 12 i can start studying wit 100% focus. So try waste a lil time n gain more later^^. it might work de same way for u.

Sean was like late for 2 hours today n he suppose to.. "oops! cant tell u yet!" hahaha! AnyWays. Y do most of de guys(n now girls too) get so addict to football??? I jus dun get it u noe.. its like if dey win or lose wad de hell it hav to do wit u?! therefore i jus take every Ballz addict to be a gambler. Cos dats de only reason i can think of, If not den go to sleep ppl.


[2 ears n 1 mouth] I think God should make it 2 ears n mouth cos I JUS DUN LIKE PPL NOT ANSWERING ME! im not sure is tat ass is jus dun like me or wad. Some ppl jus hav prob noticing me talking to dem. I used to hav prob disturbing class; cos i speak loud + alot. So i was a happy lil kid when i was like 7-12. Den i started to speak a lil softer n less but den another prob pops out. Haiyo... i think ill jus slap dat fellow b4 i start talking -.-

-Jus killed a mosquito cos it bite me like so many times {Pay back} -

No comments: